Healthy Tips from Covenant Health
Spring is here and Summer is around the corner! GoNoodle proudly partners with Covenant Children’s to offer these tips to keep your kids healthy and active during the warm spring and summer months.
- Protect yourself from the sun! Keep a hat on, stay in the shade and always wear sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher. Ideally, you should apply 20 minutes before going outside. Reapply every 2 hours or sooner if you’ve been in the water.
- Wear a swim shirt/rashguard for swimming to help with that extra sun protection.
- Always make sure kids are supervised around swimming pools or bodies of water.
- Drink plenty of water if you’re going to be out in the heat. Staying hydrated is important all year long.
- Use bug spray once a day. No need to reapply, wash it off at the end of the day. Deet containing sunscreen is fine.